From: "Ray Jones" <ray.jones@sstar.com>
Subject: If you're a Dr. John fan...
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:26:11 -0500
To: <noml@sstar.com>
...this might be of interest to you.

Things Happen That Way, a posthumous album by Dr. John—recorded during the final months of his life—will be released by Rounder Records on September 23. Co-produced by guitarist Shane Theriot, the album includes several country covers, including two of Hank Williams' songs, “I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry” and “Ramblin’ Man,” and the Johnny Cash song “Guess Things Happen That Way,” along with Willie Nelson’s “Funny How Time Slips Away.”

Big Ray